Need to file a complaint?

As a first step, please speak directly with the homeowner of the complaint property. It’s usually faster and easier if you raise your concerns directly with your neighbor. They might not be aware of the problem you are concerned about.

Be sure to review the ARB requirements and Deed Covenants to confirm that your complaint is something that is covered. Some items like street parking, animal control, etc. should be addressed directly to the appropriate Chesterfield County agency.

If the situation cannot be resolved, please download the complaint form and fill it out completely. Complaints without the contact name and address information included may not be addressed. You will receive an acknowledgement within 60 days of receipt of your complaint.